At Twisted Metals we only bring on Consultants (1) time a year due to the excessive training / learning involved in selling our products. This year we are opening up Consultant Registration on February 16, 2017 and it will close on February 28, 2017. We are looking to add (5) committed Twisted Metals Consultants to our growing team. **Please direct any questions you may have by using the CONTACT US button found on the top of this page.
Twisted Metals Consultants
We want to thank you for your interest in becoming a Twisted Metals consultant! We are very excited about this business opportunity as we head into the upcoming year! There are a lot of questions that have arose while looking into taking this new business path and we want to share these with you, as well as, give you an information that will hopefully help you to decide whether being a TM’s Consultant is the right fit for you!
1) Do you have the time to add in an additional business into your schedule? (5-10 hours/week)
2) Are you self-motivated, outgoing and willing to ‘go out on a limb’?
3) Do you enjoy meeting new people and are you comfortable hosting at their homes?
4) Do you have experience with sales?
5) Are you okay with getting your hands dirty and carrying metal products?
6) Do you have reliable transportation – large enough to haul garden décor?
7) Do you have access to a computer to use social media as a marketing tool?
8) Are you ready to for a huge learning curve with meetings, conference calls and training videos in order to sell TM product?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to these questions, this opportunity might just be a perfect fit for your new business adventure!
What does a Twisted Metals Consultant do?
As a TM's Consultant you are the front line of our business with our most valuable asset, our awesome costomers! We expect great customer service through communication, presentation of product / yourself and the knowledge to sell our products (training is provided!).
- You wil be setting up home parties with your friends, family and new customer through Facebook (you'll be set up wtih your own business page!) and through referrals from the Corporate Office.
- Once you have parties on your calendar - you will load up your vehicle with TM's product and go display these pieces in your customers yard! Parties typically last 2 hours; however, we suggest showing up an hour early to get everything ready for your eager customers!
- After the show you are responsible for closing out the party with your host and submitting orders to Corporate Office.
- Product is then shipped out to your Host and the only thing left for you to do is follow up and thank your host for offering up their yard to your new buisness!
What are the benefits?
On top of having the opportunity to earn 20% of all your sales - you'll be a part of a team who is committed to excellent customer service and delivering quality products. The Twisted Metals Team is like none other - you are important!
There are monthly perks as well as bonus perks that each Consultant will have the opporunity to earn through out the year. These include: additional cash, gift cards and Twisted Metals products.
At Twisted Metals, we do not have any quotas that we expect out of our Consultants. We realize that you have other commitments and life can have it's ups and downs. We desire to help you reach your goals and be as successful as you want to be.
How do I get started?
1) Fill out an application. Please click here for application.
2) There is a $225 startup cost for your new business. This money will go towards your start up package – well worth over $600+ so you are ready display for your first show! With product, it will also include the brochures, sales slips, marketing support as well as support from our Corporate Office. Click here for payment options.
3) As a new consultant you are REQUIRED to do excessive training in order to sell our product properly. There is unfortunately no exception to this as there is a LOT of learning re: the products you will be selling. If you feel as though you will not be able to commit to conference calls, training videos or actual meetings - this may not be the opportunity for you. Please note we will be posting actual confernce dates in the near future.
We will only be accepting 5 consultants this season – taken on a first come basis. All forms and payment must be received by February 28, 2017 in order to reserve your spot.